Sunday, September 21, 2008

Best Burger Deal on Campus

One of the best things I like about BYU creamery is their ability to make a decent meal at a good price. Although some student's argue that Wendy's, Subway, and Burger King is cheaper, the Creamery seems to make real food that doesn't leave you feeling like you had a "processed" meal.

For this post, I'm singling out my favorite secret at the creamery. The kids meal there comes with a cheeseburger (or hotdog, hamburger, or grilled cheese), fries, drink, and a child's size ice cream. Best of all, it's only 3.29. I don't think any of the chains can beat this deal.


2 comments:

  1. I also really like Stans down by Gold's on 9th east. great variety and you feel like you are in an old 50s diner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plus, with the cheeseburger kids meal at the creamery, you can add vegetables (onions, tomatoes, etc) for about 10 cents each.

    ReplyDelete