Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Time To Start "Snickering"

Snickers ice cream bar

Ever feel like a snickers ice cream bar? That smooth ice cream coupled with caramel and wrapped up in a chocolate coat. You know it sounds good.

On BYU campus, you have many choices to purchase this little wonder of joy. I've found that the prices for these items are consistently higher at the Twilight Zone or BYU Creamery. Looking to save .40 to .50 per item? Check out the vending machines. I'm not sure why there is a big discrepancy, but enjoy the cheaper ice cream bars while they last!

2 comments:

  1. The vending machines can be handy in a pinch. Though I find if I bring my own burritos (bought from Smiths or Maceys) then its a bit cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vending is cheaper because they don't have to hire as many employees to man the registers or pay rent for the registers, or pay rent for the space where the restaurant is. Lots of things make it cheaper.

    ReplyDelete