Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Best Drinking Fountains on Campus

Drinking Fountain We all realize that not all drinking fountains are created equal.  For some reason, certain spouts are fantastic, while others taste like bad breath in a copper can.

I'd like to list some of the oasises (oases?) that I've found, and please let us know the ones that you have found.

  • The fountain on the 1st floor TNRB in the vending machine room is best in the building.

  • In the library, on the third floor as you go towards "Interlibrary Loan," there is a drinking fountain that almost always tastes good.


I'm sure there are a lot more, but those are the ones that stand out in my mind.  Where is your favorite drinking fountain?

5 comments:

  1. My personal favorite is the one by the courtesy phone in the JSB. It is always cold and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorites is on the 5th floor of the Law building. It is a little out of the way but it is great. Probably because nobody uses it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this is suppose to be ON campus but I have a spot close to campus. The Baskin Robins right down the road has some of the best drinking a guy could have at a drinking fountain. I highly recommend swinging on in there if you have the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best one's definitely gotta be the one in racquetball court hallway in the RB - ice cold! Especially refreshing after an intense game of racquetball.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you want the best water in the BYU Bookstore, it is the top floor next to accounts receivable near the elevator. It "shoots" good and tastes far better than the others on each floor. Trust the custodian.

    ReplyDelete