Monday, September 22, 2008

The Best of Divine Comedy

[caption id="attachment_109" align="alignnone" width="229" caption="Example of MormonAdz"]Example of MormonAdz[/caption]

If you have been at BYU for a while you probably know about Divine Comedy.  They are a comedy troupe that performs about 4 times a semester.  They've had on and off years and who knows how they will be this year.  I would recommend going to see their new stuff.  If you don't feel like spending ten bucks for a date you can always watch some of their best stuff on their website DivineComedy.net.

My favorites are the Lord of the Engagement Ring, Crowdwalker, and zoobing.  Thers are in the pre-2007 category and they are hilarious.  Look at the MormonAdz as well.  They mock what is sacred to BYU.

1 comment:

  1. I love divine comedy. I thought their show would be a cheesy freshman activity, but I'll admit, it's a little BYU gem that I look forward to every semester!

    ReplyDelete